Brides have a conflict as soon as they set the date for their wedding day. The date is the one day they want to look their best but the stress leading up to it can completely rob them of that opportunity. To look your best, feel your best and enjoy each and every moment of your special day it is important to take care of yourself. It will mean putting aside time that is spent solely for the purpose of decreasing stress and increasing strength, stamina, and your immune system to best handle the many demands of wedding planning.
- Get a complete physical including dental exam and teeth cleaning as soon as you have the date set even if it means overlapping your usual exam date or setting it sooner.
- Once you have the approval of your physician you should begin an exercise program. Not only will it help you look great in your dress but exercise will help you decrease the impact of stress on your body. Exercising is also credited with detoxifying the skin and can aid in making you look radiant in your wedding day pictures.
- Wedding planning can take a toll on any relationship. To make sure you and your groom are both feeling the love and connection that led you to plan a wedding in the first place it is important to stay focused on each other. Plan dates, picnics, short meetings and even short weekend get-a-ways to reboot and reconnect.
- You need to keep grounded and realize that your wedding may be the most important thing on your mind but the world is still spinning and moving around you. You aren’t the center of the universe in other words. Keeping grounded will help you keep the planning in perspective. Spend time with friends and family that is not centered on your planning and avoid making it the main topic of conversations. It will do you much good to step away from the planning and re-enter everyday life on occasion.
- Treat yourself to some alone time and take in a comedy or romance at the movies all alone or with a friend. Find a quiet place and read a book. Go get a mani-pedi and a facial. Massages are not only relaxing but they help detox your body which has added benefits besides of offering you a more relaxed outlook and inner feeling.
- Choose to eat organic fruits and vegetables when you can and drink plenty of clean pure water. Think of water as your beauty elixir and make sure you keep well hydrated for the benefit of your health as well as for a clear and healthy complexion.
The most important thing is to prepare for a busy and exciting day ahead. You want to enjoy the time surrounding your wedding day and the time after. It takes a healthy body, a rested mind and strong emotional outlook to make the most of this special time. Make “you” as much of a priority as the other things on your wedding to-do list. Make sure your groom does the same!
We’ve helped ease the stress revolved around choosing a live band for your reception. You will find our booking information, a song list sample, as well as song downloads for your listening pleasure on our site. CAISO is a premier performance band with the experience and skills to make your reception special and ensure the ambiance of your event is set to reflect a joyful and memorable time.