To Book CAISO for your event go to our Booking Info Page.
View our photos and video, subscribe to our Youtube Channel: CAISO SteelDrum Band photos and video
We have more client comments about our performances, but you can come checkout us out for yourself visit: SteelDrum Music at Clydes on Thursdays(coming back spring 2013)!
Check out our latest video from our Goodwill Tour for Military Troops in Kosovo. We have many happy clients from weddings and corporate events this summer. The trip to Kosovo was one of the highlights.
-They were just right for the wedding reception over-50 crowd. They're
music was something that everyone could dance to. As the evening wore
on, they got better. -Ralph T, Upper Marlboro, MD July, 2012
-Gum Springs Springs Community Day. Shout Out to Queenie! June 16, 2012
Check it out we made the front page of the paper: Download MV_Voice,_June_20,_2012
- Montpilier Herbs & Arts Festival April 28, 2012
read more about performance at: http://bit.ly/CaisoinGazette
- Janet M., Wedding Rehersal Dinner, Middleburg, Va Sept 30, 2011
What a difference having CAISO SteelBand perform at our event made to our Caribbean-themed rehearsal dinner. It was a large event, and they played beautifully, also happily playing any special requests. Their music really "made" the atmosphere. They were open to changes I made in timing and length of performance as we firmed up our plans for the dinner. During the evening, they were friendly, but always behaved very professionally. They were well-groomed and appropriately dressed, and my event would not have been even half as much fun without them! I am pleased beyond words!
-Chuck B., Birthday Party, Front Royal Virginia- Nov 5, 2011
Michael King kept in contact with us as the date of the party approached. We had no play list; the music they selected was familiar to our older crowd, yet with a calypso twist that was perfect. All four musicians were very friendly. They made the honored birthday girl feel special. We could not have found a better steel drum band!
- Diane Dickason, Leesburg, VA., Home Owners Association Event, 8/20/11
The CAISO SteelBand was a pleasure to work with. They sounded great, looked great, and they could not have been nicer. They were a really fun bunch of guys. Their booking agent was very professional and dealt promptly with my questions and concerns. We hired them to play at our Annual Homeowners Picnic, which attracts over 500 guests. Over the past 4 years, we had been using a different band. We had decided that it was time for something new. This was the first time we had tried a different band. We were a little worried about how it might turn out, but the band exceeded my expectations. I am hoping to book them again next year. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Tamica D, Washington, DC., Wedding Cocktail Hour, 7/30/11
CAISO performed at the cocktail hour of my wedding. They were phenomenal! Several of our guests said that CAISO played a large part in making it the best cocktail hour they have ever been to and it was a highlight of the wedding. My family is from the Caribbean, and we had to force one of my aunts to take her seat in the reception hall, because she wanted to keep listening to the band. If you're looking for a great steel drum band, look no further. CAISO is it!
- Philip F, Shady Side, MD, 7/23/2011
Top notch and very professional. On time, pleasant, accomodating and perfect for the ocassion. It was brutally hot and steamy and they played music to fit the mood. Thank you very much.
- Susan F., Wedding Rehersal Dinner Party Woodbridge, Va 7/22/11
WOW! This band is AMAZING! They played for our son's rehearsal dinner and they made the party! Everyone was up dancing. Throughout the evening people kept asking how we found such an incredible band. They couldn't believe we found them on line -- nor could we! They are talented musicians who were there to entertain us and make sure everyone was having fun. They were easy to work with: very professional, yet also fun and helpful. We love this band! We will definitely hire them if we ever need a steel drum band again...and we're trying to think of excuses to have another party just to dance with them again! :-)
- Syndella K., Birthday Party Upper Marlboro, Md
Thank you for making my husbands party fun and entertaining. Your band was one of the highlights of the party. 7/16/11
- Denise C., 50th Birthday Party, Berlin, Md 7/10/11
Thank you for the music at my party you guys are great.
- Gina B., Birthday Party Gaithersburg, MD.,
THANK all of you for making my birthday so fabulous! Me and all of my guests absolutely loved all of you!!
I hope you enjoyed yourselves too!!
I look forward to seeing you all again soon!!!
- David H., Kentmorr Restaurant Summer Concert series at http://www.kentmorr.com/ on 7/2/11 (we will return on 8/27/11)
Great time, all the guys very friendly, got the crowd involved, salud!
- Elise M., Bride, Wedding at Washington Golf & Country Club Arlington, Va 6/18/11
Thanks! As far as I know, everything went well. I was only at the cocktail hour the last 10 minutes or so, but I enjoyed it. Not to mention, I could hear them as we were photographing on the golf course, which was great.
- Pamela A.,Lanham, Md. C.A.I.S.O. Steelpan band was excellent. I will definitely use them again and again. Thanks for helping to make my pool party a great success!! 6/18/11
- Gloria P., Columbia, Md., Graduation Party CAISO team was very professional. They arrived on time and performed very well. We danced to almost all the music. They are great. My guests enenjoyed the band and would hired them again. 6/4/11
- Michael J., Washington, DC "DC Jazzfest Jazz in the Hood series" Great Job guys, the Gallery O on H owner enjoyed your set. Check out a vid from the performance on 6/4/11.
- Jim H., Oyster Bay, Md., Homeowners Boating Party.,
- Fred B., University of Maryland Golf Course., Wonderful experience, delightful music, great show. Arrived early to set up, started on time, very accomodative. Highly recommend to all. In fact, the Golf Club manager asked them to play in future awards events at his Club. Wonderful, as always! Will definately call on your band again! Sending Dave some hats.
- Michelle C., Alexandria, VA 50th Bday Party, The band was on time, dress in island shirts and played good music. Thanks., 5/14/11
- Suzana P., WorldFest at WillowSpring Elementary School Fairfax, Va
It was great to have Steelband at World Festival! Your band was very professional and entertaining, playing very well.
Thank you for helping us make that happen!
- Paul B., Leesburg, Va., Thanks for performing at our GWAO Golf Tourney once again. See you next year. 4/25/11
- Joe M, Solomons Island, Md., We love you guys. Thanks for being apart of our Season opener again this year. Check out the video clip from Tiki Bar on 4/15/11...
-Sara H, Queenstown, MD., CAISO SteelBand playe-Sd at a crab feast we had on the night prior to our wedding! They were so fun to watch and really got into the groove. They were professional at all times, and Mike answered all questions via email promptly. Totally easy to work with and lovely to listen to- would definitely recommend them!! THANKS GUYS!!!, 5/28/11
- Sandra S, Edgewood, MD., Mike and his band were very professional. We have never used the internet for our appreciation dinners. I was very confident that we would not be disappointed and never worried about if they would show or not. Actually he was the one who kept contact with us which made the task of the entertainment a lot easier. The nicest part was that they were very friendly and came early and did a wonderful job. We were very pleased., 4/11/2011
- Karen L., Thanks for the Music. It set an Island feel. My Wedding guests enjoyed your music. 4/9/11-Stevensville, MD
- Joe M., "Palloti High School 2011 Silent Auction", 3/26/11- Laurel, MD
The band was great! They arrived on time, played wonderfully, and were pleasant to deal with ... what more could you ask for?
- Sarah L., "Caribbean-Themed Party", 3/19/11-Alexandria, VA
- Jody H., "Caribbean-Themed Birthday Party", 3/5/11- Annapolis, MD
For referrals, please use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael J., GreenSpring Residential Community, "Evening with the Chef", 2/15/11-Fairfax, VA
The Evening with the Chef event worked out great especially with a live band. Thanks for working with us again our residents enjoyed your music, they had fun dancing and laughing to the Caribbean beat.
- Lindsay I., Education Affiliates, "Company Party", 1/28/11
Thanks again Mike the band was on time and entertaining. The vocalist added a great touch.
- Stacy C., "Company Holiday Party", 12/17/10-Baltimore, Md
The band was great. We thoroughly enjoyed their performance. We heard only good things from our staff. I would definitely use you again in the future.
All the best and Merry Christmas.
-Dave & Shani., "Wedding ceremony With a touch of the Caribbean", 11/6/10-Silver Spring, MD
Overall experience: awesome! These guys totally rock! Many of the guests at our wedding have specifically raved about the performance. We were so grateful that they learned The Rainbow Connection for us. Their arrangement was terrific! Thanks for everything, C.A.I.S.O.!
-Mike A., "Brand Promotion Company Event, 10/20/10-Potomac, Md
The Caiso 2-piece Band was priced right. The instrumentation, appearance, sound level, cooperation, and overall performance were excellent. The group was a fabulous fit for my needs.
-Amanda B., "Life's A Beach Party", 8/27/2010-Vienna, Va
Thank for the wonderful steel pan music you provided for my daughter's wedding on August 7th at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens. Family and friends remarked that it was the perfect music for the cocktail hour. It made everyone feel as if they were in the islands.
Thanks again for helping to make Heather and Chris' island theme wedding very memorable.
Mother of the Bride
-Anrea L, 8/27/2010, Mother of the Bride-Washington, DC
Right from the start we had a great experience in booking this band.We had one performer,Michael George,not only was he an amazing performer he was also a great person staying to talk with us after playing for four hours.Would recommend them to everyone. Thanks again. Lori and Tom
-Thomas M, 5/31/2010, Celebration, Alexandria, VA
C.A.I.S.O. was AWESOME! Hired them for a 60th birthday party with a tropical island theme and they made our event extra special! They were extremely professional and arrived right on time. All of our guests loved the delightful band members, and C.A.I.S.O.'s enchanting music got everyone right into the spirit of the party. It was the highlight of the evening when we sang "Happy Birthday" accompanied by C.A.I.S.O.'s wonderful steel drums! I highly recommend this band, and hope to invite them back to play at our home in future!
-Susan J, 5/8/2010, Birthday Party (Adults), Washington, DC
Mike and the musicians of C.A.I.S.O. are stupendous! Everything was so professional and pleasant. Mike was great to deal with in the planning / contracting stages, and on the day of the event they arrived very early to set up, played an amazing set of both traditional and pop songs, and were the stars of the party! Everyone loved them and many people hope to hire them for their events. I cannot recommend them highly enough, they are THE BEST!
-Alison F, 5/1/2010, Birthday Party (Adults), Washington, DC
Mike and the gang are extremely professional! They showed up early and accommodated our last minutes location switch due to rain. The background music they played definitely enhanced our college reunion event. Mike was very prompt in returning my calls & emails prior to the event. I would highly recommend CAISO for your next event!
-Angel H, 4/24/2010, College Reunion, College Park, MD
Having them participate in my event was a wonderful experience! I truly enjoyed this authentic Caribbean entertainment. I will surely recommend this group for future events and to others.
-Bernise S, 3/22/2010, Community Event, Arlington, VA
CAISO were quite outstanding. They arrived on time, set up with no fuss, started to play the instant a guest appeared, and were a great hit with everyone who attended the party. I recommend them highly and would enthusiastically engage them again for an event.
-David P, 9/12/2009, Private Party, Annapolis, MD
C.A.I.S.O. Steelpan band was excellent. I will definitely use them again and again. Thanks for helping to make my pool party a great success!!
-Pamela S, 7/11/2009, Celebration, Springdale, MD
Our staff and residents really enjoyed working with the group. We will have them back in the future. Thanks-Renee Budd
-Renee B, 5/13/2009, Private Party, Springfield, VA
Overall the school loved their performance i wish they could have played outside during carpool but due to the coldness the steel drums do not sound as good --maybe a practice run at the school would have helped--something to keep in mind next time
-Tina P, 3/6/2009, School Assembly, Fairfax, VA
Wonderful experience, delightful music, great show. Arrived early to set up, started on time, very accommodative. Highly recommend to all. In fact, the Golf Club manager asked them to play in future awards events at his Club.
-Frederick B, 5/18/2009, Awards Night Party, Marriottsville, MD
To Book CAISO for your event go to our Booking Info Page.