It’s Restaurant week in DC, January 30- February 5th, participating fine restaurants offer great deals on fabulous meals. The prices can be a fraction of the usual cost at some of the most expensive restaurants.
In Washington DC, more than 250 restaurants participate in this incredible experience of DC’s wining and dining culture. Some of the best restaurants will offer their meals at amazing prices and the cuisines range from French, Indian, American Cuisine and many more.
People who would not typically get the chance to go to a very exclusive restaurant, now get a chance to try their menu at a discounted rate.
Here are a few tips you could follow:
- Research the menus and check out which restaurants offer promotional menus.
- When making the reservation at a restaurant, make sure you call them to ensure they are participating in restaurant week.
- Check with the restaurant on the promotional dates and see if they offer any extension to restaurant week. Not all of them offer the same deals for the same amount of time.
- Get to your restaurant on time. People would kill for tables, so if you are late, your table will definitely get taken up by the person next in line.
- You can find the whole range of restaurants that are participating in restaurant week, together with their addresses on this website here.
It’s a must-do event. In DC, you get the freshest produce and some of the best meats and fish. Couple that with an International flare from five star chefs preparing your meal at a fraction of the price – it honestly doesn’t get any better.
Thank you for visiting our blog.
We blog about music and events in the DMV.
Sample our Steelband sounds of the Caribbean.